lundi 20 avril 2015

Matlab - figure draw limit

I am writing a code that visualizes temperature changes on a drawing and can't overcome a problem that appears. Any help would be really appreciated, I couldn't find anything about it anywhere. The code is long, but in short: there is a big 'while' loop in which colored dots and corresponding temperatures are drawn on the 3 figures. The plot moves and shows some statistics, this is for a 24h+ streak of measurements, so ~1500+ points of data. Everything goes smoothly until something, I'm not sure, breaks? after about 1000 points of data. Maybe it's a memory leak, I have no idea as I've never encountered this before. Some lines disappear, all the drawn text data dissapears, the text font changes, plot lines become thicker and circle boundaries become thinner. Has anyone encountered something similar and knows how to deal with this problem? I can not attach an image file because of a new account, but I wrote a link to a file which shows a comparison between what it should look like and what it looks like after something weird happens.

http://ift.tt/1bkn3Qo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire