dimanche 19 avril 2015

I am using Chrome and cant get image to show from mysql using php

Firstly I know I shouldn't put the image in a DB but I am still learning.


I want to show the image, where am I going wrong?


In my database I have a column Image that is a BLOB. Small sized image. And I've checked an image array is there.


After I connect the db here is the php



$result = mysql_query("SELECT Image FROM TABLE WHERE ID = 1");
$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
echo $row["image"];


Any help appreciated.


All I want is just the image to show. Nothing fancy as I will expand on it once I get an image up on the screen.


I think I need an extra step between fetch array to split a variable that contains just the image and to display that. This is where I get lost.


Cheers.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire