samedi 28 février 2015

Vertical image split reveal onclick

I've been searching through forums trying to find the best answer for my situation but nothing fits what I'm looking for. I would like to take an image and split it vertically on click. Then to return to the full image, the user would click on either half of the image. I need the image to be able to reveal a div that is larger than the image itself, like a block of text. The best example I can provide is this link here: head-splitting


I'm trying to do the same thing as the link provided. I want to take a face and split it in two, but instead of revealing another image I just want it to reveal a block of text that has info/links within it.


To make things even more complicated, like the example I provided I want the left half of the face to show the inside of the head (a more 3D look). So perhaps it's a matter of taking two images and stacking them?


Lastly (I swear) I want to be able to add CSS hover animations to each of the halves as well as the full version of the image.


Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire