jeudi 26 février 2015

How to display one picture in this ad? Laravel 4

I have problem with displayin one picture in my home page.


Currently, I loaded some photos. I created a column in the database 'thumbnail'. Wants to do so, to load the photo - thumbnail where the column 'thumbnail have record = 1.


My Homecontroller:



public function getHome(){
return View::make('pages.home')
->with('offers', Offer::take(8)->orderBy('created_at', 'DESC')->get());

}


my view:



@foreach($offers as $offer)

<div class="col-sm-3" style="border: 1px solid #AADFFF; height:350px; ">

@foreach($offer->photosofoffers as $photosofoffer)

<a href="{{ route('pages.view', $offer->id) }}">
<!--<a href="/pages/view/{{ $offer->id }}">-->
{{ HTML::image($photosofoffer->file, $photosofoffer->title, array( 'class'=>'feature', 'width'=>'240', 'height'=>'127')) }}


</a>
@endforeach
<h3><a href="{{ route('pages.view', $offer->id) }}">{{ $offer->title }}</h3>
<p> {{ $offer->description }} </p>

<h5>Availability: <span class="{{ Availability::displayClass($offer->availability) }}">
{{ Availability::display($offer->availability) }}
</span>
</h5>

<p>Cena <span>{{ $offer->price }}</span>
</p>


@endforeach


Where should I add something? At the moment loads all the images of the announcement. He wants to load one image, where the 'thumbnail' = 1.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire