vendredi 27 février 2015

Unable to import Picasa web album in phoca gallery for joomla 3

I want to import all my picasa web album into my joomla phoca gallery component. The joomla version is 3 and using com_phocagallery_v4.1.2 component. After filling up General Option and Picasa(google +) Setting form and click on Picasa Google+ Import button to add a category it is showing



Error

Save failed with the following error: Picasa Album not found. Check the Album field.


Set Picasa (Google+) User : <My User name without @gmail.com>

Set Picasa (Google+) Album : <My Album Name - a string value>
Authentication Key : <My Authentication Key>


But if I fetch the following URL http://ift.tt/1EwvWRx It is generating one xml file and showing proper data. That means no issue in my setting. Then how this phoca gallery is not working in joomla 3 - Could you please check and help me?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire