samedi 28 février 2015

Rails is not serving up my images

This is not working in my development environment.


I browsed around Google and SO for related posts, and tried everything mentioned here: Rails 4 image-path, image-url and asset-url no longer work in SCSS files


I've tried putting my image in the stylesheets directory, putting it in the images directrory, trying to access it with asset-url, image-url, url, from assets/images/my-image.jpg, images/my-image.jpg, my-image.jpg, assets/my-image.jpg, none of these work. I've checked development.rb in the config/environments and i'm not configured to serve_static_assets, although I'm precompiling some glyphcons in assets.rb and appending some text to that to precompile font files in application.rb, but I don't see how that would keep my images from being sent up by the server.


I checked that my stylesheets were getting sent by restyling some of my page, and they are getting served, so it is an issue of the images not being sent. I have been clearing the cache between test runs, as well, and have been receiving logs in the console that my desired image is searched for but then not found.


Any ideas as to what might be causing this? I'm running Rails 4.0.0 with ruby 2.1.5.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire