mercredi 8 avril 2015

WPF: Image bigger than parent container

I am doint my first WPF-Project with the MVVM-Model. I have got two views that i want to look like that:


Thats what it should look like


But sadly the images do not shrink to parent size, they stay in original size:


Thats what it does look like


Views.PictureList



<UserControl x:Class="BIF.Views.PictureList"
xmlns:view="clr-namespace:BIF.Views"
d:DesignHeight="120" d:DesignWidth="300">

<ListBox ItemsSource="{Binding List}"
ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Hidden"
SelectedItem="{Binding CurrentPicture, Mode=TwoWay}" SelectionMode="Single">
<ListBox.ItemsPanel>
<ItemsPanelTemplate>
<StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal" />
</ItemsPanelTemplate>
</ListBox.ItemsPanel>
<ListBox.ItemTemplate>
<DataTemplate>
<ListBoxItem>
<view:Picture DataContext="{Binding}" />
</ListBoxItem>
</DataTemplate>
</ListBox.ItemTemplate>
</ListBox>
</UserControl>


Views.Picture



<UserControl x:Class="BIF.Views.Picture"
d:DesignHeight="200" d:DesignWidth="200">
<Border BorderBrush="Black" BorderThickness="1" CornerRadius="4">
<Image Source="{Binding FilePath}"/>
</Border>
</UserControl>


I have already tried to set height of view:Picture manualy by adding:



Height="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource FindAncestor, AncestorType={x:Type StackPanel}}, Path=ActualHeight}"


But thats not working 100% correct and I also do not want to set a fix height, because I want the PictureList to be resizeable.


Any suggestions are welcome.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire