I'm having difficulties converting image pixels to coordinates and making them appear in my MATLAB workspace. For example, I have the image with pixel values as below (it's a binary image of size 4x4):
0 0 0 0
0 1 1 0
0 1 1 0
0 0 0 0
After getting the pixels, I want to read each value and if they're not equal to zero (which means 1), I want to read the coordinates of that value and save them in to my MATLAB workspace. For example, this is the idea that I thought of:
[x,y] = size(image)
for i=1:x
for j=1:y
if (image(i,j)~=0)
....
However, I am stuck. Can anyone give any suggestion on how to read the coordinates of the non-zero values and save them to my workspace?
Specifically, my expected result in the workspace:
2 2
2 3
3 2
3 3
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire